Re: [OM] OM-6D?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-6D?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 10:00:54 -0400
Thanks, it was off.  I had it off probably because I don't really
understand the description.  "If on the effects of exposure compensation
are not visible."  That sounds like the opposite of what I want but I've
changed it and will see what happens.

Perhaps I had previously had it turned on and turned it off since I've
always thought the display showed me what the actual exposure would look
like.  I was surprised that I had to use exposure compensation to get a
proper view.  Probably the main exposure setting was just wrong.

Chuck Norcutt