Re: [OM] New PAW entries up

Subject: Re: [OM] New PAW entries up
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 09:18:38 -0400
Seeing your photos of the trains reminds me that we still need to do a
return trip to Steamtown National Historic Site in Scranton, PA
<http://www.nps.gov/stea/index.htm>  We didn't see much on a brief visit
some 4 years ago and need to go back.  We'll probably also take in the
Lackawanna coal mine tour and see the Anthracite Museum.  My wife grew
up there until she was about 14.

Chuck Norcutt