Re: [OM] IMG: Lydia in Doorway

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Lydia in Doorway
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 09:32:12 -0400
I see I'm pretty late to the party on this one.  I agree that the focus
is on the background but wasn't bothered by it.  I tried lifting the
shadows a small amount.  But it mostly results in creating a noisy stone
wall background with the girl's left arm lost in the stone pattern
instead of being revealed.  I'd go with it as is or perhaps cropped as
someone suggested (although I don't know the intent of the crop).

Chuck Norcutt