Re: [OM] Clearing Storm

Subject: Re: [OM] Clearing Storm
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 12:27:19 -0700
I used to work with a guy whose brother was a cattle rancher in central
Oklahoma.  When he built a new house on the ranch, he brought in two
surplus railroad refrigerator cars, placed them 35 feet apart and
strapped them down to large concrete anchors that were buried in the
ground.  Those became the bedrooms for the house and the rest of the
house was built between them.  Should work.
Paul in Portland OR