Re: [OM] This year's kits

Subject: Re: [OM] This year's kits
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 11:11:30 -0700
> Ah, welcome to the club! 40-150, 14-150?
The lowly 40~150. Plan to use it as a travel kit with the 12~50. Not bad
for a kit lens is it?

> Certainly nothing wrong with the 'old' camera! Oly ED 70-300 lens?
50~200 + EC14. Had to back up to focus! Didn't have time to pull the
EC14. I sold my 70~300 a while ago. Never liked the results from it and
moved on to the 50~200.
I plan on trying out the 50~200 on my new acquisition today. I picked up
the adapter + rebate last month.

Foxes are not tame but are fearless at this age. It will be difficult to
approach them in a month. The mother is a bit of a beggar and the touri
oblige unfortunately. She has been around a while and isn't in the best
of health. Also missing teeth. If you zoom in on the eye of the little
guy in the grass you can see my "blind". If they see a detached standing
human figure they dive into the appropriated rabbit holes.

Mike