Re: [OM] Early morning at St Pancras

Subject: Re: [OM] Early morning at St Pancras
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 09:08:30 -0400
My aspiration is to be that older chap accompanying you to one of the chaperone
gigs, you know, the fellow around whom all the lovely young ladies crowd to
listen enthralled as he spins yarn after yarn in his delightfully soft southern
American accent about growing up in Appalachia. That sort of thing. I'm sure
Joan wouldn't enjoy such an outing at all. <wink>

--Bob