Re: [OM] Computer Question

Subject: Re: [OM] Computer Question
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 15:29:17 -0500
Moose & Tina,

May I comment?  If Tina uses her laptop while it is plugged into a wall
outlet, the "wall wart" to power the eSATA enclosure is just one more
connection.  I do that with my desktop computer, with all of my photos on an
external eSATA drive.  However, if she uses it on batteries, that is another
story.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA