Re: [OM] Early morning at St Pancras

Subject: Re: [OM] Early morning at St Pancras
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 07:34:42 +0200
Victoria is where the Gatwick Express arrives, and the Gatwick Express is the
fastest way to get to Central London from Gatwick. Since I usually stay in
hotels in Bloomsbury, it is easy enough to get to Holborn or Russell Square
from Victoria, just one change at Green Park.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain