Re: [OM] It's been a while since I've had anything bad to say about Micr

Subject: Re: [OM] It's been a while since I've had anything bad to say about Microsoft
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 14:02:38 -0500
> If it's any consolation, the Zone-10 site does appear to be back up at the
> moment.

Yes. The hosting company is getting it turned back on now that we
think we've identified the source. But just a few minutes ago, I got
slammed by another one out of Toronto...

All this reminds me that it's high time that I get the rebuilt site
launched. Drupal is MUCH easier on the servers. Oh, and putting the
higher thumbnail count on the TOPE2 galleries is definitely showing up
in the server load, but hopefully I won't have to mod that down again.

Ken

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx