Re: [OM] LR export to Zone-10

Subject: Re: [OM] LR export to Zone-10
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 15:05:48 -0500
Jez,

Ken may need  to take a look, but your gallery looks fine to me.  I don't
use LR, but I normally just finish editing an image in PSElements, resize it
for the gallery, and save it. Then log in to the gallery.  Select the
sidebar, and go to Add Items.  Click there, find the image on your hard
drive, and select it. Click on the final ok at the bottom, and it should
show up, ready for editing on title, etc.

Hope this helps.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA