Re: [OM] OT PC backup programs

Subject: Re: [OM] OT PC backup programs
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 22:50:37 +0800
1.9GHz i3 is a little slow for photo application, I will buy an i5 at least.
Last year I bought a 2.2GHz i7 for my wife to replaced her 7 years old
1.84GHz notebook, it is now the fastest machine at home. I'm still using a 6
year old Core 2 2.9GHz machine, just waiting for the 4th Gen i7 desktop
processor.

One note about the notebook, for photo application, you need a good IPS LCD,
some notebooks has this options.

C.H.Ling