Re: [OM] Memorial Day

Subject: Re: [OM] Memorial Day
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 16:04:47 -0500
On 5/27/13 13:16 : , Nathan Wajsman wrote:
> My greetings to the friends across the ocean one both lists, taken 3 years
> ago at Boston Common:
>
> http://www.frozenlight.eu/boston2010/content/20100527__1010324_large.html
>
> And the best way to honor the ones fighting now is to bring them home, and to
> treat them decently once there.

Thank you, Nathan.  Wonderful shot.  Several years ago Sheri and I made
a brief visit to Arlington Cemetery - that's a very sobering place.  As
far as you can see, stretching out in all directions, perfect rows of
little white crosses.  Really gives you pause to consider what's been
lost over the centuries...

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard