Re: [OM] Memorial Day

Subject: Re: [OM] Memorial Day
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 07:56:08 +0100
I accept that, Bob.  I was agreeing with the general sentiment about war.  The
men have blown it so many times.

But also I put it to you that the leader is not really in charge: there are too
many people in any given government for the leader to have their way.

It's too risky to mention names from the recent past, or the present, but we
have many (credible) intentions in election campaigns which have not been
fulfilled.

Chris