Re: [OM] (OM) Late autumn?

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Late autumn?
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 00:35:33 +1200
Wayne wrote
> Not really, it's already cold enough for me here without snow, but I
> really like this image:

> ...Wayne

> > Don't you wish you were here?

Thanks Wayne !!

I managed to get up and going before much thaw set in ( it hadn't been very
frosty before-hand) and took about 140 shots in a bit over 2 hours, walking
around on foot. Sometimes the sun showed its face as well.
I discovered that ISO 320 with the E-3 in those conditions delivered images
that are not as sharp as I'd like. In future I will try and remember to go
closer
to ISO 100 and nearly full aperture.

Had an interesting experience at the end of my walk-about. I got back to the
house and realised I was going to pass out - so lay on the landing half-way
up the stairs which is where I was at the time  ... Ten minutes later I finally
made it completely upstairs where my state caused some consternation!  I
think it was a combination of close to hypothermia and lack of food ( hadn't
eaten). I didn't feel cold - so I just don't know.   Interesting.

Brian Swale