Re: [OM] (OM) OT I forget the subject used by Bob W

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT I forget the subject used by Bob W
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 10:24:18 -0400
Safari ain't perfect, either, but as a rule I prefer it. I have Chrome
installed, but Google is starting to act a bit like Symantic (Norton) and, as
you say, at the same time trying to take over my life. My life's just fine
without Google running it. Or should that be ruining it?

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal