Re: [OM] Variable ND filter

Subject: Re: [OM] Variable ND filter
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 21:39:29 +0100
I can't say anything about the Hama, Jez, but I can say that my early
efforts using paired polarisers (one placed back-to-front on the other) were
effective, but marred in some cases by weird colour casts that were
impossible to correct - look out for low quality ND filters which aren't as
"N" as you would wish for!  I have since got hold of a pukka Light Craft
Workshops VND.

When is the workshop? Would a loan of the LCW be any good to you? It's 67mm
fitting.

Piers