Re: [OM] OT PC backup programs

Subject: Re: [OM] OT PC backup programs
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2013 08:43:18 -0400
Neither of the 3 photos shows the back of the device.  In a later post I
realized that the power connection must be on the back and it's possible
there is an eSATA connection on the back as well.  However, since there
is no eSATA cable in the list of included parts I rather doubt the
existence of an eSATA connector.

eSATA connectors are pictured here
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Connector_esata_IMGP6050_wp_.jpg>
and USB connectors are pictured here
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:USB_Front_Port.jpg>
Both are about the same width but the SATA and eSATA connectors are
thinner and have 7 pins vs. USB's 4 pins.

Chuck Norcutt