[OM] houndstoothstudio

Subject: [OM] houndstoothstudio
From: "Ian Manners" <void@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 02:29:19 +0800 (WST)
Came across this article and I was wondering why the name
was familiar.

<http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/wa/17439348/alex-lets-sleeping-dogs-li
e/>

Then I saw the name 'Houndstooth Studio' and I realised I've
seen her work in the 24 hour emergency VET service, as well
as at my local vet (currently have 3 cats and two dogs, only one
of each is actually my wifes and myself's, one is now called
tripod, what's a dad for :))

<http://www.houndstoothstudio.com.au/>

Some really nice stuff in her online gallery, wish she wouldnt
frame the final photo display in a pop up.

She uses, or use to, a Canon 5D MkII

OM bit ?
I photograph my animals with an OM or an E something :o)

Cheers
Ian Manners
Of nowhere in particular.