Re: [OM] IMG: Zaculeu, In-camera scan

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Zaculeu, In-camera scan
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 09:56:20 +0200
My canoscan 2700F was the worst thing I bough, I devoted many many hours
trying to get decent scans from it, assuming it was my fault, tried a
nikonscan and bought a v700 and realised it wasn't.  Glad they sorted
everything for the next version.

We had Canadian friends visiting a few weeks ago. He is something of an
über techie, with a great deal of photo, audio and video gear, including
several scanners of various sorts. When he got home, he found an FS4000,
and tells me it's the best of his bunch for IQ. I got to play briefly
with his D800 with Canon 28-300 IS lens. Unfortunately, I'd have to work
out some in order to be able to use that combo. Fortunately, I have my