Re: [OM] Here's our night Tope shot

Subject: Re: [OM] Here's our night Tope shot
From: Don Holbrook <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 22:20:57 +0000 (UTC)
that's nice..........

----- Original Message -----
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 02:41:43 -0000 (UTC)
Subject: [OM] Here's our night Tope shot

Marnie and I were out to dinner in Boston as usual on a Wednesday night
and decided
to look for a night Tope.  We spotted a nice view of the Zakim bridge
with  nice  eye flow.  Final framing decision was Marnie's doing--no
crop at all.
Definitely a 50-50 Marnie-Mike shot.   Only had a couple lenses in the
small bag and had to use the Z. 50-250 near the short end -- something
I have rarely done.

The scan was not very good and after processing the final down-sampling
led to some oddball artifacts.  Moose to the rescue with an end result
that we liked.  Thanks Moose.

OM4T. OMZ 50-250 at F22,  auto, -2/3 stop.  100 Ektar

Mike

Oh, note to Tope master to whom we are indebted---any method to edit
the uploaded file  comments/title like in our own galleries?  It seems
to take the title from the file name.  Piers  noticed the same issue.
No way to fix it that I could find except get the upload deleted by
the powers that be and rename the file?