Re: [OM] Imagescience Computer Recommendation

Subject: Re: [OM] Imagescience Computer Recommendation
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 14:31:54 -0400
Not, really.  Since it is a laptop, I do run it at other locations
sometimes and it seems just as slow.  It is faster to start up without the
external drives, but not faster to run.  I think I'm just trying to do too
much on an outdated machine, especially with the scanner running all the
time.  I intend to keep the laptop to connect to the scanner and leave it
running all the time.  That should free up the bigger computer to run
faster, too!

Tina