Re: [OM] Imagescience Computer Recommendation

Subject: Re: [OM] Imagescience Computer Recommendation
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 08:27:53 +0200
The new HP workstations we are getting are now being delivered with SSD
ram disks which I believe works quite well in windows.

I would seriously consider a decent workstation as above in a larger
tower case so you can add internal sata disks i.e i7 16gb then get a
decent graphics card.

BTW - I really don't recommend Dell laptops we had nothing but problems
with them especially the XPS models and now we only either buy lenovo or
HP business models. For desktops we buy HP but we haven't looked at
other suppliers for  two years. We are not a large company but we do
seem to go through a lot of machines and we have been replacing 3-4
PC/laptops per month recently.

IanW