Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 22: testing / the X-Pro 1 lands in Alicante

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 22: testing / the X-Pro 1 lands in Alicante
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 09:27:37 +0200
Mike,

The apple aperture conversion betters the Lightroom, however for most
cases or normal use it is not an issue and LR4 does just fine, maybe I
don't pixel peep enough but I only shot jpeg a little at the beginning
to try and see why I shouldn't shoot raw, I then switched to shooting
raw as the post processing options far outweighed any disadvantages of
the raw conversion - to my eyes.

IanW