Re: [OM] Angels, SP and LR

Subject: Re: [OM] Angels, SP and LR
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 01:30:32 -0700
On 6/5/2013 11:21 PM, philippe.amard wrote:
> None of the edits has the graceful look of Mike's original - colour
> shift or lack of depth due to cables looking thicker are the main cause
> I think Mike's shot is overexposed 1/3rd click though

Mea Culpa. I mislabeled the first one. It is after NeatImage and WB. The
dangers of trying to illustrate one thing, halo
removal, without being careful with every other aspect, as well.

Mike and I agreed that the original scan was too blue.
The cables are, in fact fairly thick - to hold up the roadbed.

Moose Who?