Re: [OM] (OT) X-100s

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) X-100s
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2013 09:47:59 -0400
As Ken said about using the histogram, I never attempt to evaluate an
image's shadow or highlight detail using the LCD, bright sun or not.
Use the histogram and/or the viewfinder.

As to the stopped down view, the E-M5 has a control that brightens the
image in the EVF to show what the image should look like at that
exposure.  That's my preferred view and is great for using manual
lenses.  You get to evaluate exposure and depth of field in one go.

Chuck Norcutt