Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - new pano up

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - new pano up
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2013 12:36:44 -0400
The most amazing thing is that you can aim the camera properly for 12
overlapping shots.  I thought at first that maybe you were looking
upward into the screen with it swiveled out from the top.  But, no, you
say the camera was vertical... the articulating screen of no use in that
case.

Chuck Norcutt