Re: [OM] The Big Apple, Baby!

Subject: Re: [OM] The Big Apple, Baby!
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 13:18:18 -0400
Thanks! That's because they were laughing at me. <g> The vendor was a bit off,
I think, but because it was New York, I didn't think anything about it.

In the grassy areas down on Hudson River Park, bikini-clad senoritas were thick
on the ground, but I didn't have my courage up enough to spend any time trying
to shoot them. I won't make that mistake again.

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal