Re: [OM] (OT) X-100s

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) X-100s
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 19:26:23 +0100
Bob

That's a shame.  I'm really enjoying using my X100S – acquired 3 months old
from the Auction Site in time for a week's visit to France.

I had a similar problem, but discovered after about 5 shots that it was the
aperture that was too wide for the light: I was on the beach at Ouistreham,
about the eastermost part of the Normandy beaches, and the light was strong.  I
kicked myself when I realised the elementary nature of my mistake.

On page 88 of the manual it describes the Reset function.

And this chap has some interesting tips which suit his way of operating:

http://www.my-eyes.co.uk/hints-and-tips/fuji-x100s-custom-settings.html

Sorry if I'm a little behind, but I've just had a week in France as a break.
There was internet wherever I went, but I judged its use to be inappropriate to
the romantic nature of the break.

Chris