Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 22: testing / the X-Pro 1 lands inAlicante

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 22: testing / the X-Pro 1 lands inAlicante
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 08:12:24 +0800
You are right, if the differences is not worth to note or you don't see the
difference, ACR is perfect for you. I do see the differences and I verified
the differences with files generated by ACR and Olympus (or DPP for Canon
files) by checking the RGB values. There is difference, depends on which one
you like.

C.H.Ling