Re: [OM] 35 million rolls of film sold in North America last year

Subject: Re: [OM] 35 million rolls of film sold in North America last year
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 08:46:44 +1000
My software is a bit out of date as my big machine is 7 years old. It's all
running fine and quick so it won't get upgraded until something breaks or I win
Lotto. But it's a Mac of course.  And then there is the very understandable
fear of upgrading when you aren't that savvy and everyone is talking about the
problems of the new stuff. Everytime I've upgraded a system I've wasted days
learning new stuff and sorting problems. Keeping up with Photoshop is enough of
a time investment.
If it ain't broke....
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx