Re: [OM] Sony will get Oly 5 axis IBIS

Subject: Re: [OM] Sony will get Oly 5 axis IBIS
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 10:18:55 -0600
> Between finger cramps from physical design, brain cramps from too many
> factors to consider or make the perfect camera
> possible and wallet cramps from both financial and psychological factors, AG
> will likely be using "1" digital cameras,
> A1, E-1 and DMC-L1, 'til they are clamped in his cold, dead hands.

Oh, the pleasures of being me.

So, last night I'm sitting on the train listening to Mr. "I don't need
to inhale" yabber across half a state. At some point I slipped it in
that I'm a sex therapist for neutered house pets. Never even got a
rise. But those in the seats around us doubled over in laughter. So
much for getting sleep.

The decision has been made to get a new camera. It's just a matter of
time and model right now. I'll likely end up with a 6D or 5Dmk3 at
this point. I've just got to purchase another vehicle first. Hmm.
There's an ML430 sitting in the parking lot here at work for sale...

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx