Re: [OM] Cintiq Tablet

Subject: Re: [OM] Cintiq Tablet
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 11:59:46 -0700
The Cintiq has always fascinated me.  Just too expensive.  I like the
idea of the smaller one, too.  The large ones use up too much real
estate and require large arm movements.
I currently use a Wacom Intuos 5 with the touch turned off.  Touch does
not work for me, because I need to rest my hand on the tablet.  Just too
darned old. LOL  I use an Intuos 4 mouse on the tablet but have it in
Pen Mode.  That gives me the "Where you put it is where it goes" thing.
  Just have to keep all the pen pressure stuff turned off.  On
occasions, I do use the pen tool with it.  Just never could make myself
put the mouse away long enough to really get proficient with the pen.  I
would have been ahead to have purchased the Intuos 4 to begin with. VBG
  I used a Graphire previous to this tablet.
I will say that the price of this one is more affordable. LOL