Re: [OM] Sunrise, Lower Manhattan

Subject: Re: [OM] Sunrise, Lower Manhattan
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 18:12:54 -0400
Most of the time, no matter where I am, I have sunrises to myself. With
sunsets, you have hand-to-hand combat for tripod space. The exception is
Cadillac Mountain in Acadia National Park. There's usually a couple hundred
people up there for sunrise. Relatively speaking, I had most of lower Manhattan
to myself that morning.

More to come.

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal