Re: [OM] (OM) OT Browsers

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Browsers
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 06:44:01 +0200
Brian, I am not sure what computer you have, but you seem to run into weird
problems. On my Macs, neither Safari nor Firefox behaves in the manner you
describe, and on the Windows computer at work Firefox runs painlessly. Why
don't you just get that and be done with it?

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain