Re: [OM] Image Editing System

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Editing System
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 08:17:38 +0200
Moose while I accept that you and Chuck being highly technical people
have no desire to switch from PCs I don't think the left hand anology is
fair, Its more like you can walk to work or you can ride a bicycle, at
first its tricky to ride a bike but once you have learnt then riding a
bicycle is more efficient, and its frustrating to watch someone walking
to work and complaining about being late when they could learn to ride a
bicycle.

Tina asked about a computer for photoshop and apple have just announced
a special purpose built machine and not only that they have tweaked the
OS to give some nice new features to video and photographers. I am not a
mac fanboy, I use both and windows is ok for the office but I prefer to
use a mac at home and the mac is clearly better for photographers and I
was as diehard a pc user as any but switching over was not too difficult
and I am very glad I did it.

IanW