Re: [OM] Image Editing System

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Editing System
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 06:33:44 -0500
I was referring to audio and video editing systems that rely on plug-in cards
as part of the system.  The new design doesn't have any internal slots for
those cards.  If a recording studio wants to upgrade, it will need to buy an
external chassis that does have slots for those cards.

I'm a Mac guy.  But I have several friends who do own audio/video production
studios and I was just thinking if they wanted to upgrade, they will need extra
hardware.

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life.". -- Harlan Howard