Re: [OM] (OM) OT another to my list of questions

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT another to my list of questions
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 13:40:09 +0100
I don't know what rattled your chains Piers, but I think that you made the
distinction that I did: hardly specious.

I too use Aperture that way, with referenced image files rather than stored in
the Aperture library.  I didn't write about any restrictions, merely what you
have to do to get the images in to the Aperture (or LR) catalogue

I was trying to put myself in Brian's shoes, wishing as he does to catalogue
his image files with a programme that will do it automatically.  With Picasa
you can get it to search only the folders you want; I use it every so often to
assist in a search for a file.

I don't think that DOS Dir would do the trick, somehow . . .

Chris