Re: [OM] (OM) OT Browsers

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Browsers
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 12:08:31 -0500
On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 12:04 PM, Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I have banished Firefox from my computers. It is no longer there. Gone.
> History. Never to return. Hate it. Hate it. Hate it! Use Safari or Chrome
> now. Mostly Safari.
>
> (And it was really easy to do on a Mac. <g>)

I may be switching soon.  FF has proven to be problematic, and is also
leaky - if I leave it running for a full day or two, everything slows
down.  I haven't used Safari much - may try it.  I do know that there are a
couple of websites that I use that won't play with Safari, which is
frustrating.  May also give Chrome for OSX a shot and see how it works.  I
used to use Opera all the time, going back to early Windows versions of it,
but haven't tried the Mac version for a couple of years.

--

Paul Braun
Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard