Re: [OM] Image Editing System

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Editing System
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 01:28:03 +0800
I can't find a point about how it is better for photographers, I just found
messages saying Mac is easier to use and no virus. The so called photo
purpose built Mac seems too expensive for most photographers except the pro.
If you mean Mac is "clearly better for pro-photographers" then I will agree
with you, since I always hear people saying pro photographers use Mac. I'm
not a pro so I use PC :-)

C.H.Ling