Re: [OM] Image Editing System

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Editing System
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 14:05:50 -0400
As far as actual pixel manipulation goes, I don't think there's a lot, if any,
difference between Mac and PC. My point is that I have found with Mac, I spend
more time editing photos and less time leaned over under the hood lacerating
and bruising my knuckles wrenching various bits and pieces of PC stuff around.
That is both literal, in the case of opening the case, and metaphorical, in the
sense of fiddling with software and warning messages and other assorted
annoyances.

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal