Re: [OM] IMG: Extreme Light

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Extreme Light
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 16:29:44 -0700
On 6/11/2013 3:49 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
> Thank you, Moose.  What would you charge if I send you about a million
> photos to process ;-)

You would have less money and more, better images. I would have more money and
less free time in which to spend it. :-)

Oops, I misread above as  "What would change if ..."

I charge $200/hr. for software consulting. I'd settle for less for image work,
at least until my brain started to fry.
It's actually quicker and easier to work on original, full size images straight
out of a scanner than the little, 8 bit
ones that have already been messed with.

Time per image would depend a lot on how many with similar light, subjects and
same film could be done together.

I can't imagine you have the money or I have the time for a million. ;-)   I
would be happy to do work on a much smaller
number of special ones. I really get a kick out of making images look
better/special.

Processed Moose