[OM] Take me out to the ballgame

Subject: [OM] Take me out to the ballgame
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 23:53:35 -0500
Went to a minor-league baseball game tonight for my wife's company
outing.  Honestly, I'm not a sports fan.  But hey, there's free food and
plenty of opportunities for cool photos.  So, off I went and brought the
E-M5.

12-shot pano of the stadium:
Abstract of the picnic table top:
And a shot of two friends of ours and their son:

Their son, Gavin, is a cool kid, but he's Downs, so he can be withdrawn
and challenging at times.

The home team lost, but the rain, which poured all afternoon, stayed
away during game time, and everyone had a good time.

I'm too freakin' tired to go through all of the action shots (I figured
"what the hell? Try some sports photos!") so those will go up tomorrow
night.

Enjoy.  C&C encouraged.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard