Re: [OM] (OM) OT Browsers

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Browsers
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 07:26:48 -0400
Obviously, reality is lining up nicely with your illusions. <g>

May I take this occasion to apologize to any Windows aficionados I may
(probably) have offended. Of late it seems I have been less restrained in my
online postings. On Facebook yesterday I excoriated a group of citizens here in
Maine who are clamoring for quieter exhausts on motorcycles. No quarter was
given. Perhaps it has something to do with the recent arrival of my Medicare
card from the Social Security Administration. <wink>

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal