Re: [OM] (OM) OT Browsers

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Browsers
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 00:06:52 +1200
Moose wrote:
> As others have said or hinted, the world and software have passed your old
> machine by.
>
> You will continue to have trouble as long as you use the wrong hardware
> and software tools.
>
> You need a computer upgrade.
>
> Excel for image management is madness

 Yes, I agree now about Excel for that job.

I may need a computer upgrade but it isn't going to happen any time in the
foreseeable future.

I have to make the best of the reality I live in. Compromises, compromises.

Perhaps if i send you a pair of my shoes you could try them for fit ... :-)

BTW, I don't really mind too much being told the world as others see it, it
does help me set goals and opens my mind to other possibilities, but
nevertheless, I must adapt to the reality I actually do live in.

To do otherwise could drive me mad, and I'd rather avoid that ...

Brian Swale