Re: [OM] (OM) OT another to my list of questions

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT another to my list of questions
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 00:41:48 +1200
Andrew wrote:

> That wouldn't have occurred to Brian in NZ where a single fish is a fush.
> Andrew Fildes

What the disrespectful A. Fildes, Esq., is alluding to is one of the slight
(but
distinct) differences in the way New Zealanders pronounce some words
compared with the dialects of some Australians. Not as extreme as some
accents from North America ( I have been unable to understand many
words in some videos I have seen) and also in the British Islands.

I'm not into tit-for-tat, usually, but I'll bear this one on mind (g).

Or, as my partner is prone to say, "You'll keep".

Brian Swale