Re: [OM] Image Editing System

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Editing System
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 10:16:14 -0400
Technically true, but I'll stick by my accusation from a purely practical
standpoint. Throughout history great ideas, etc., were developed independently
by other guys, who remain "other guys" because no one remembers their names
because people such as Jobs and Gates got all the credit. <wink>

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal