Re: [OM] Sony will get Oly 5 axis IBIS

Subject: Re: [OM] Sony will get Oly 5 axis IBIS
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 11:46:08 -0500
Sadly, what you are doing is the worst you can do to a car. Short trips are
a killer for a car, you should get yours on the freeway sometimes to improve
life!

I've been retired for 11 years so don't have to commute to work.  And
for the past 7 years we've been in a small town in upstate New York
where there's very little need for traveling more than a few miles and,
at most, maybe 8.  And, of course, there is more than one car.  The old
Chrysler LHS is the drive around town car.  The new one is reserved
(mostly) for long distance driving.  Between both cars I probably do
10-12,00 miles/year.