Re: [OM] For our canine lovers

Subject: Re: [OM] For our canine lovers
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 14:42:26 -0400
Sometimes new eyes . . .

But I've seen good New York street photography. I've a long way to go. In fact,
I'm not going because that's not what I like to do--especially because I'd have
to live in New York. But an occasional foray outside my comfort zone is good
for the soul.

New Yorkers appear to me to be just like most city dwellers in most cities in
the world: they don't look up. Which is interesting when you live in New York,
because a lot of nice views are "up."

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal