Re: [OM] Image Editing System

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Editing System
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 15:20:13 -0400
Whatever it is it's much faster than my old Core-2 Intel and plenty fast
enough to run PhotoShop.  At $350 (shipping included) I thought it was a
good deal.  I just looked at the specs.  It's an AMD A8-5500 APU with
Radeon HD graphics running at 3.2 GHz.  I haven't a clue what any of
that means performance-wise except to say that it's fast enough and way
faster than the old Dell.

Chuck Norcutt