Re: [OM] Reading

Subject: Re: [OM] Reading
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 19:28:51 -0400
Just out of curiosity, I told LR to search the keywords of my 307,348
scanned photos for "reading".  In less than one second, it posted 267
photos of people reading.  Of course, that assumes that I have keyworded
all of the photos in my catalog and I have not.  Someday.  I'm sure Steve
McCurry has minions who keyword for him and it's super simple to come up
with various collections of his many wonderful photos.  His "Stolen
Childhood" at the same site has photos of children working all over the
world.  Very affecting.

Tina